Sunday, April 14, 2013

Pinterest Testing :: Cleaning Stove Burner Pans with Ammonia!


I'm one of those people who, if they hear about something, and want to try it, they want to make sure it works before they try it. Ergo, raid the interwebz and see if other people have tried it before me and whether or not it worked for them. This was one of those things, and I'm happy to say, it worked fabulously!


My stove drip pans were looking a wee bit dismal of recent and it was really getting next to me. Like. Really.  Well, it was mainly the big-daddy drip pan that I use the most often, and I had scrubbed and scrubbed and SCRUBBED AND SCRUBBED FOREVER AND A LOT AND NO MORE and had barely even made a dent in getting the lovely baked on...whatever it is...off.  It was then that the lovely invention that is Pinterest dropped this awesome post by the V Spot across my feed. It was super simple and to the point! 

1. Put your grimey nastay pans in a gallon ziploc bag with a splash of ammonia

2. Let sit.

3. Take them out the next day and scrub them good!



 The hardest part for me was letting them sit overnight. I don't wait good. At all. 



Andddd the lovely 'after'! I will definitely be doing this again!



Shiny, captain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...